Rapid Solutions provides premium support to our building inspectors
Building Consultancy includes Pre-Purchase Building Inspections and Non Pre-Purchase Building Inspections.
Pre-purchase building inspections are carried out in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4349.1-2007 Inspection of Buildings, Pre-purchase inspections - Residential buildings.
Non pre-purchase building inspections are inspections of a building carried out in accordance with Australian Standard AS 4349.0-2007, Inspection of Buildings - General Requirements for the purpose of assessing the general condition of the structure. These inspections can include:
- Commercial Building Inspections
- Home Owner Warranty Building Inspections
- Building Defect & Dilapidation Inspections
- Building Maintenance Inspections
- Building Progress Inspections
- Expert Witness & Insurance Assessment Inspections
- Final/Handover Building Inspections
- Department of Housing Reports
Building consultancy also includes inspections for mediation or arbitration and building dispute resolution as well as building scope of works, estimating, energy rating inspections, sustainability declarations, taxation depreciation inspections, strata record inspection and strata scheme sinking fund reports.